TSMC Account Manager
The TSMC Account Manager leads and oversees activities of the account management department. She/He expands and maintains relationships with strategically important and large consumers. Assigned to the highest-value key consumers, the TSMC Account Manager is responsible for assigned strategic account targets and sales quota.
The TSMC Account Manager represents the whole spectrum of the business’s products and services to the assigned consumers. She/He also leads key account planning and ensures that all assigned consumer accounts within the department are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
1. Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
2. Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
3. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
4. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
5. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
6. Forecast and track key account metrics
7. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
8. Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
9. Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
10. Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
11. Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
12. Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Master’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Communications, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position.
- Minimum of 5 years in working experience working in key account management position within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, preferably working as an Account Manager.
- Communication skills are a paramount requirement of this position.
- Must demonstrate high proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel, which are necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for the senior sales management, clients, key stake holders etc.
- Must also have a passion and genuine interest in consumer/market research as well as the insights that result from such analyses.
- Customer-oriented, good interpersonal skills
- Must be a committed and highly collaborative individual who values the input of colleagues and involves others in important decision making.
- Good in Mandarin & English