High Performance Computing system for Optical Critical Dimension calculation
The Nova HPC is a High-Performance Computing solution, which is designed to accelerate Nova MARS and Nova FIT work processes.
Nova HPC significantly expedites application development by accelerating library-building, real-time regression and recipe-setting processes. Its state-of-the-art computing hardware design enables optimization of Nova’s proprietary algorithm performance, thus enabling even the most calculation-demanding application development.
The Nova HPC modular architecture supports scalability in computing power, allowing our customers to address computational challenges as they grow.
Highlights and Benefits
- Enables complex Optical CD application development
- Supports real time regression, library generation and recipe optimization algorithms
- Unique computational hardware optimized for Nova’s algorithms acceleration
- Unique combination of latest CPU and GPU computational HW
- Patented proprietary technology for quicker calculations by GPU
- Modular architecture for smooth and flexible drop-in extensions