Nova VERAFLEX® IV
The next generation of faster, high-precision In-Line XPS and XRF Materials Metrology
The Nova VERAFLEX product line has revolutionized inline materials metrology and is the industry standard for XPS and XRF materials characterization. The Next-generation Nova VERAFLEX® IV addresses critical industry challenges across all device market segments and continues to extend its market leadership with highly substantial throughput improvements by significantly increasing X-ray flux at the measurement site.
New materials integration strategies in Logic, VNAND, and DRAM device segments continue to drive critical device performance improvements essential to achieve sub 5nm performance milestones in advanced architectures such as GAA (Gate All Around) and Nanosheets. Additionally, new integration challenges are motivating the development of innovative XPS processing strategies like Area Selective Deposition.
The Nova VERAFELX® IV is ideal for providing Inline process control over these unique processing conditions maximizing end-of-line yield performance.
Highlights and Benefits
- Substantial throughput improvement while maintaining precision performance.
- Higher signal to noise performance revealing novel SPC process control capabilities.
- Enhanced beam control compatible with smaller pad requirements
- New spectral optimization techniques deliver improvements in tool to tool matching
- Simultaneous XPS and XRF for In-line and In-die applications,
- Reduced preventive maintenance cycles and advanced on-board diagnostics