We are looking for a
Senior Controller ( all genders )
Nova Ltd. is seeking a Senior Controller to join our team. The Senior Controller will play an important role in the Finance team with key financial reporting and analysis to support Nova’s growth in Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of building out finance processes and driving change and transformation.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual closings
- Preparation of monthly variance analysis on cost center level (OH) -> Finance business partner for the management
- Analytical review of OPEX (Non-Payroll) -> Proactive identification of process improvements, cost efficiency initiatives
- Project Controlling Bad Urach
- Calculation and analysis of the inventory overhead
- Responsible for inventory work papers and balances in the financial statements.
- Inventory variance analysis
- Ad hoc analysis
- Support internal and external audits.
- Improvement of existing Controlling processes analyzing and reconciling of actuals.
- Support Forecast and Budget preparation
- University degree in finance/economics, or related field
- + 5 years of Controlling experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in automotive supplier industry
- Accomplished knowledge in variance analysis, cost accounting, planning and reporting matters.
- Understanding of financial drivers and their impact within a manufacturing environment
- Strong background in Financial Analysis and Forecasting Modelling
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English and German
- Oracle or another major ERP (SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Navision)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment of high growth and continual change where job duties, tasks and requests will evolve.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail and a data-driven approach to decision-making.